Lorisa (Lori) Marshall specializes in bookkeeping, accounting, and compliance with state and federal reporting requirements.
- Financial Manager with Avlon Finance since February 2015
- CPA Assistant, Office Manager, and bookkeeper for local Bellingham Tax & Accounting Firm; 2009 – 2015
- Business owner for 17 years, specializing in Environmental Reporting Compliance. Clients included the Port of Seattle, Weyerhaeuser Corporation, and Sound Transit; 1995 – 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Policy & Assessment, Western Washington University, 1993
- Christ the Servant Lutheran Church
- Bellingham Festival of Music Choral Member
Lorisa resides in Bellingham with her husband and their two teenage daughters. Lorisa was born in the Bay Area, California and moved to Bellingham when she attended college at Western Washington University. When not attending to her client’s financial needs, Lorisa enjoys hiking, yoga, pickleball, singing, cooking and practicing Tai Chi.