Lionel Thompson, EA/MBA
Lionel Thompson specializes in taxes, compliance, and financial statement review and presentation.
- Enrolled Agent (EA) Federally authorized tax practitioner 2017
- Masters Business Administration (MBA) Western Washington University 2014
- B.S. Political Science & Business Admin. Indiana Wesleyan Univ. 1997
- Leadership Training School – University of the Nations 1998
- Inter-Cultural Training School – University of the Nations 1993
- IRS Registered Tax Preparer 2013
- YWAM Lakeside, Montana – Board Member (2014-2019)
- Giving Anonymously – Founder / Executive Director (2005-2012)
- Charity Director – Co-Founder / President (2019 and current)
Lionel Thompson resides in Bellingham, Washington with his two teenagers. Lionel was born in New Zealand where his extended family resides. He has lived in Hawaii, Switzerland, and South Africa.